Coordinator, Physical Production
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 5:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Physical Production jobs in London-UK
Search all Coordinator, Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Physical Production? Coordinator, Physical Production - UK Documentary Films
Fueled by the broad appeal of enjoying unlimited movies and TV shows instantly, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of Local Language Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking a Production Management Coordinator to join the UK Documentary Features team.
This position would organize vital production information and workflows from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools and work closely with our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
This team aligns closely with APAC and EMEA counterparts; thus, the Coordinator would be vital in maintaining alignment on broader meetings to ensure our ways of working align and share learnings. This role is not an entry-level position, and you will be working both with internal Netflix executives and supporting local external talent and producers.
We are looking for someone dedicated who can help grow the slate; therefore, someone with specific documentary experience and some production credits will be vital to achieving this. This, combined with strong administrative skills, field coordinating experience, passion, and the ability to juggle diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and great attention to detail at all times.
• Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies and freelance producers to the Netflix ecosystem, tools, and resources.
• Set up, schedule, and coordinate initial kick-off and ongoing production meetings for partner-managed productions.
• Serve as primary production contact through creative, production, post-production, finance, and wrap for Production Management.
• Track and manage development and production schedules along with overall local content slate, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Research, curate, and develop relationships with vendors, while continually analyzing cost efficiencies from vendor bids.
• Assist with identification and curation of experienced, high-quality production staff and crew.
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
• Update production management ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, work with technical teams in training others to use Netflix tools, and understand our workflow.
• Work with managers on budget reviews and analysis.
• Serve as the bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates promptly.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• Minimum of 5 years of production experience, with experience in documentary physical production within a high volume production company or medium to a high budget studio or network in the UK.
• Likely at Junior Production Manager/Supervisor or Line Producer level, or one or two Production Manager credits.
• Access to a long roster of high-quality vendors and crew/creative talent in The UK.
• A team player who can supervise several projects in various production points (from development through delivery) in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel is preferred.
• Familiarity with post-production/editorial systems and finishing processes.
• An understanding of how to prioritize tasks and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process and equipment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• Ability to exercise discretion and handle confidential information. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.