Coordinator, Physical Production - Korea
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator, Physical Production to help manage both internal and third party co-productions Netflix Originals titles from a physical production perspective.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role during an exciting period of growth for Netflix. S/he will report to the Director of Physical Production.
• Set up, schedule and coordinate initial kick off and ongoing production meetings for internal and partner produced co-productions
• Assist with identification and curation of experienced, high quality production staff and crew
• Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies and freelance producers to the Netflix ecosystem, tools and resources
• Update and maintain inward and outward-facing production resources and documents
• Research, curate, and develop relationships with vendors, while continually analyzing cost efficiencies
• Assist productions and executives in planning and coordinating travel
• Research and outreach to potential location for look development reference and studios
• Production budget review and analysis
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department
• Extensive experience with long form production management in the production ecosystem
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment, simultaneously supporting several projects in various phases of production (from evaluation to production through delivery)
• Access to long roster of high quality vendors and crew/creative talent across the region
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly while being an effective communicator
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and gear
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-tasks
• Proficiency in Google Ecosystem (including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail and Drive) and familiarity with post production/editorial systems and finishing processes
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
• Willingness to travel across the region to help set up productions, as external conditions permit.
& Work Experience:
• BA/BS required
• Studio or media-focused experience required
• Fluency in English and Korean required