Coordinator, Legal Delivery
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Legal Delivery, Original Film
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is seeking an experienced Legal Delivery Coordinator to support the Original Film content organization. The successful candidate will support both owned and licensed live-action films and will be responsible for tracking, reviewing and organizing a high volume of legal and production documentation; working closely with external content producers and licensors to ensure materials are successfully delivered to Netflix; maintaining excellent communication and alignment between various internal departments; and other general deal tracking and administration.
• 4 years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working within a studio/network environment, production office or entertainment law firm.
• Familiarity with and thorough comprehension of contracts and other pertinent documentation required to produce and exploit scripted content.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment collaborating with productions, internal departments (e.g., Production, Post, Business & Legal Affairs, Marketing, Music, Credits, Finance), and third party vendors and entities.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
• Prior legal delivery experience preferred.
• Proficiency with Google Workspace.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Discretion. Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
• Skilled at identifying priorities. Capable of asking questions, proactively seeking clarity and moving quickly to action.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside areas of expertise.