Coordinator, Festivals & Awards EMEA
Full Time Job
Fueled by our international expansion and the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited series & films, it's a great time to join Netflix and the Awards team overseeing awards and festivals strategy for our content across the EMEA region.
The Festivals & Awards Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing Awards team, working cross functionally with various departments at Netflix across key EMEA film festivals.
The Coordinator, Festivals & Awards EMEA will report into the Manager, Festivals & Awards EMEA.
• Assisting in the submission of films to festivals
• Organizing festival submissions screenings
• Managing festival screening requests and preparing and updating festival request trackers
• Assisting with all on the ground festival logistics including managing transport and accommodation
• Assisting with talent schedules for festival activity
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings and calls, coordinating creative assets requests and deliveries, and organising documents and databases in the department's Google drive
• Helping to staff festivals and awards events
• Liaising with consultants and agencies
We are looking for a team member who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and is eager and curious to dive into the work. They are scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find solutions.
He/she will be able to communicate with a wide array of outside parties including but not limited to filmmakers, talent representatives, agencies, vendors, festival programmers and event leads to streamline communications and ensure the best possible representation of Netflix. They will be able to communicate confidently and effectively on an international level with partners from across the region and globally.
The ideal candidate has experience within the film or television industry and has worked with film festivals in some way in the past. Pack your bag because international travel is a requirement.
She/he is organized, thorough and able to use their judgement to prioritise and juggle multiple projects at once. They are proactive and a sound thinker who can maturely approach challenges and obstacles.
The successful candidate for Coordinator, Festivals & Awards EMEA will have 3 years of entertainment experience either in a studio, network or agency setting. They will either have experience working in the awards space on submission paperwork, and if they do not, they will demonstrate a curiosity and eagerness to dive in and learn. BA/BS required.