Coordinator, Employee Health
NetflixNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Department Coordinator who will report to the Chief Medical Officer. Our team is new, growing, and designed to promote the health and safety of Netflix employees. This role is currently remote and ideally based in New York City.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and who takes significant initiative.
• Attends team meetings and provides meeting minutes to team members
• Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings
• Manage emails and messages to distribute and communicate to appropriate team member(s) for responses
• Administers division programs and initiates/coordinates related meetings, implements actions steps, reports progress, and conducts follow-up as needed.
• BA/BS degree at minimum
• Experience working in a corporate occupational health environment is a plus
• 3-5 years serving as a coordinator to a global team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential personal health information
• Proficiency in Google and MS Office, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
• Prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Ability to work flexible hours depending on current priorities