Coordinator, Dubbing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate is organized and thrives managing a multitude of projects while safeguarding that all requirements are met cross-functionally. You will be working on Netflix's growing catalog, including our Original content, and overseeing the launch and progress of all dubbed assets. Coordinating dubbing operations includes ensuring internal and external partners have all the working materials needed, monitoring that all dubbing assets are delivered while taking into account cross-functional timelines and launch dates. Effectiveness is your mission and scalability is your passion.
• Assist Dubbing Operations Specialists in various verticals on an as needed basis
• Track delivery of assets using our proprietary toolset, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Update various documents and spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, QC information, bidding information
• Creating projects and managing language assets in our tools, as well as, exporting and editing script and subtitle notes for fulfillment partners
• Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information
• Updating of status documents tracking QC, as well as scheduling and continued training for our QC operators.
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
• A mínimum of 2-4 years project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
• Prior working knowledge of dubbing or localization, ProTools, audio nomenclature, quality control metrics
• Pulling data points and being able to organize and update information on a regular basis
• Asset tracking and scheduling
• Excellent communication, technically inclined, while able to adapt and learn different tools and softwares
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and understand of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current dubbing workflows
• Preferred Skills: Understanding or experience with audio terminology, MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Suite, Apple (Keynote, Numbers, Pages)
• Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent, relevant work experience.
• Fluency in English written and spoken required. Being bilingual or a multi-lingual a plus.
The International Dubbing team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to Netflix's growing international audience. Centered around dubbing/voice over production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to our ability to providing the best dubbed experience to our global subscribers. International Dubbing is responsible for supervising all aspects of dubbing production working closely with our Content Creative, Physical Production, and Product Operations teams.