Coordinator, Data Insights Post Production Operations and Creative Services
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Business Intelligence and Optimization provides visibility into the Post Production supply chain, enabling real-time dashboards to optimize operations. This position is responsible for working cross-functionally with partners such as Operations, Engineering, and Post teams, leveraging data and preparing it for analysis.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 150 million streaming members globally. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
This position requires someone who is proactive, a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will focus on deep organizational data analytics; the organization is seeking someone highly analytical and detail-oriented, a proficient problem solver, and an effective communicator. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results. You must be a self-starter and be able to work effectively in an autonomous manner.
By developing and running queries against data, creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations, we will be able to make the analytical results available to business leaders, executives, as well as operational workers to inform strategic and tactical opportunities.
By partnering with teams to improve reporting and identify opportunities for ongoing enhancements, the organization will be able to identify actionable insights and trends to drive results, discovering problems before they arise.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to help lead the overall project vision and execution while ensuring internal targets are met and that communication across teams is clear
• Create dynamic Tableau dashboards for real time visualization of key processes across Creative Content Operations and Services to empower our team and partners
• Optimize business operations (quality, timelines, fiscal responsibility, staffing, etc.) by assisting in collecting, measuring, and analyzing data
• Identify opportunities to automate data gathering and minimize manual approach to reporting while also creating the ability to manage by exception via rules and automated alerts
• Translate data into business insights and present them to stakeholders in order to drive reflection and action
• Provide opportunities to apply AI/ML analysis to data
• Drive results in a rapidly changing, increasing automated, post-production landscape
• Determining the correct data sets and variables, cleaning and validating the data to ensure accuracy, completeness, and uniformity
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, defining analysis needs, performing and coordinating analysis, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
• 3 years of experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. corporate strategy, planning and/or analysis, management consulting, operations, or similarly analytical environment).
• Operational experience within Post Production is a plus, but not required.
• Experience building out operational metrics, mapping complex workflows, and working with multiple stakeholders.
• Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame up key questions and the analyses needed to answer them.
• Excellent communication skills and highly capable of crafting and presenting analyses and insights to stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds. Ability to translate data analysis into a coherent story and actionable recommendations.
• Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau
• MBA is a plus, but not required.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.