Coordinator, Contract Administration
Full Time Job
- The Contract Administration Coordinator will have a strong emphasis on organisation and a high level of attention to detail. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are quick-thinking, adaptable to change, able to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time and are self-motivated. You must have the ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Netflix Business, Legal, Production Finance and Marketing teams, in addition to Labor Relations, Content Acquisition and the production accountants.
• - Proactively review and evaluate the contractual - financial - obligations and marketing/promotional restrictions in agreements and deal memos for above-the-line talent - (Actors, Writers, Producers, Executive Producers, Directors, Producers and Casting Directors)?
• Prepare payment authorisations and payment schedules for above-the-line talent and facilitate timely and accurate payments through Netflix Studios, Prep/Wrap Accounting and?/or? the individual show accounting teams
• Create and maintain? series summaries plus organisation and upkeep of all payment requests and back-up within a cloud-based document management system
• Create talent restrictions summaries for use by Marketing team
• Liaise with productions and Netflix Production Finance regarding completion, delivery and accuracy of key documentation (including start paperwork) to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion
• Collaborate with Finance, Legal, Marketing and Production to streamline processes
• Act as internal - and external - point-of-contact? for all payment related questions
• Periodically prepare cost analysis scenarios for various teams
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Assist in researching?, developing? and testing? new technologies that provide the next generation of - contract administration and - production finance tools and determine how and when to best incorporate into the production accounting workflow
• Candidates must have 5 years in production payroll, business affairs, legal or contract administration
• Solid understanding of the payroll process and talent union agreements (Equity, WGGB)
• Ability to - read and - understand - legal contracts - and articulate issues using? creative, production or financial context
This is your chance to be on the ground floor with a team that is transforming entertainment through original productions and changing the perception of what great content is and how it should be enjoyed and celebrated. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 130 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day. With continued international expansion and a growing slate of original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.