Coordinator, Content Acquisition
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Acquisition jobs in Alphaville-SP
Search all Coordinator, Content Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Content Acquisition?
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Content Acquisition (Brazil)
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the Brazil Content Acquisition team. The Brazil Content Acquisition team sources content from non-major studios and regional distributors/producers in order to offer the best TV & Film programming to our subscribers.
This person will be based in Alphaville (SP).
include, but are not limited to:
• Manage licensing contracts, amendments, agreements
• Manage the process and flow of content submissions, interface with prospective content partners
• Interface with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the Content Acquisition team's operational efficiency
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under deadline
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking and operational skills
• A professional who leans into action, capable of making decisions when faced with ambiguity;
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• A person who combines a high level of organization skills with the ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines being capable of self-organizing and self-motivating. Someone who's naturally rewarded by collective wins.
• Solid experience with Google Suite and Airtable are preferred
• Be a team player: connect, interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Be curious about business, Netflix and our culture;
• Fluency in Portuguese and Advanced English are required.
• Paralegal experience is nice to have;