Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 10:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs? Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs, Original Series
Netflix seeks an experienced coordinator for a Los Angeles based role with responsibility for a wide array of matters related to Netflix's original content initiative. The successful candidate will work within the company's Original series business & legal affairs team in both the development and production phases of the company's slate of high-profile television shows.
The successful candidate will have some prior experience in entertainment, preferably in a business affairs and/or legal setting. They will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of scripted productions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
• Maintaining and updating various dashboards and document management systems
• Increasing the operational efficiency between the Business & Legal team and other internal departments (e.g., marketing, production, credits, Minors and Diligence)
• Working with Business & Legal executives, line producers and production personnel regarding day-to-day business/legal issues during prep, principal and post-production
• Preparation and review of summaries of on-camera talent restrictions/approvals
• Acting as point person for fielding questions related to payments, talent representatives' information, talent deal terms (e.g., contractual travel requirements, dressing room, perks)
• Coordinating receiving, distributing and uploading signed agreements internally and externally
• Drafting various short form agreements during the development and production periods This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.