Coordinator, Assets & Archives - EMEA, Studio Operations
Full Time Job
With strong global growth, Netflix Studios is seeking a Assets & Archives Coordinator to support Netflix Originals, across the EMEA region. This position would be based at the Netflix Offices in London and focus on working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix to track physical assets and archival items.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Work in tandem with Studio Assets & Archives Team in US to support Originals Shows based in the EMEA Region
• On-board Productions to Continuity and Asset Tracking programs, policies and procedures
• Work with Productions at wrap to ensure policies and procedures have been adhered to
• Coordinate the shipment/movement of assets during Post Production
• Work with 3rd party liquidation companies for disposal of non-archival items
• Coordinate the shipment/movement of archival items as needed for display
• BA/BS Degree
• 5 years previous studio experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production
• Proficiency with Sync On Set and Asset Hub. Familiarity with CPlot Pro and FileMaker Pro beneficial but not required.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, & Mail); ability to learn new software and technologies.