Coordinator, Ads B2b Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2023 12:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Ads B2b Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Ads B2b Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 233 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
As an Ads Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the planning, execution, and tracking of various B2B marketing projects and initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of the Netflix advertising story and the go-to-market strategies connected to sharing our value proposition to marketers, agencies and brands.
• Assist in the development and execution of B2B marketing collateral and campaigns to achieve organizational goals
• Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, comms, and sales, to ensure the timely delivery and implementation of key initiatives
• Coordinate and track strategic projects, ensuring they are executed on time and within budget
• Monitor and track industry trends to help support go-to-market strategies
• Monitor and report on the performance of key projects, including go-to-market narrative feedback, industry events and relevant client initiatives
• Support the development and maintenance of B2B marketing databases, including customer segmentation and client event lists
• Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends to suggest innovative ideas
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in marketing software and tools, such as G-Suite, Microsoft
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data
• Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment and establish effective working relationships
• Analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively in person and an openness to navigate ambiguity
• 2 years of experience in a similar role
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture(see Who We Are).
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $64,000 - $230,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.