Contract Analyst - Original Film, Business & Legal Affairs
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
include, but are not limited to:
• Tracking deal terms, contracts, and options for Talent;
• Tracking contractual obligations for writers in conjunction with the Creative team;
• Capturing and condensing notes from meetings with various business and legal affairs partners;
• Drafting and reviewing legal correspondence as needed;
• Managing, maintaining, and updating weekly guild worklists;
• Developing and managing various operations projects under the supervision of the Business & Legal Affairs Coordinator;
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
• Working with the Business & Legal Affairs Coordinator to increase the Original Film team's operational efficiency.
• BA/BS required;
• At least 2 years of related work experience is required;
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented;
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas;
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
• Research experience a plus but not required;
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise; and
• Ability to embrace and advocate cultural diversity.
With over 130 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it is an exciting time to work at Netflix. Netflix's Original Film team is seeking an experienced Contract Analyst who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting, and will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative.