Contingent Talent Program Manager
Full Time Job
Contingent Talent Program Manager - APAC
The Contingent talent team is responsible for the strategy, operations and guidance across the Temp-Worker, Independent Contractor and Vendor space internationally. Our team makes it easy for Netflix managers to engage with the contingent workforce by providing training, education, and guidelines to minimize Netflix's risk. We offer data and insights on contingent worker planning, hiring and strategy which enables our business partners to make informed decisions and engage the right contingent talent, quickly, through a great experience.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Contingent Talent Program Manager to join our Talent organization in Singapore, supporting the entire APAC region (Singapore, Korea, Japan, India and emerging countries). You would partner closely with hiring managers, supplier partners and contingent workers globally, potentially working across time zones. As a member of the team (and single point of contact for the region) you will be owning program reporting, including performance metrics, ad-hoc requests, and maintaining data integrity while utilizing various software systems and databases. Your responsibilities encompass understanding the contingent talent landscape, providing strategic direction to hiring managers and embedding yourself in the Netflix culture. This is a hands-on, manager level role without direct reports.
In this role you will manage by:
• Partnering closely with Hiring Managers, staffing partners and contingent workers.
• Owning and juggling multiple contingent requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times.
• Working closely with business leaders to influence sourcing approach, strategy and determine appropriate classification of workforce needs.
• Assisting hiring leaders with development and execution of Independent Contractor/Freelancer agreements.
• Developing job descriptions, hosts sync calls with agency partners, screen resumes and drive selection of contingent personnel.
• Ensuring that contingent workers understand and embrace our unique culture.
• Assisting in new supplier vetting and supplier performance management.
• Building relationships with program staffing partners by providing timely updates and feedback on their candidates.
• Conducting contingent worker orientation on a weekly basis ensuring contingent workers have the resources they need to succeed.
• Assisting managers with contingent worker issues, feedback, offboarding and assignment terminations.
You will also analyse by:
• Monitoring service level agreements with global supplier partners
• Managing ongoing optimization of suppliers rates, markups and utilization
• Gatheriing data, create reports, analyze reports and be able to paint a story
• Supporting global users with requests on contingent talent data & metrics
To be successful, you are:
• Equal parts creative and analytical
• Always actively seeking to understand the business, and are energized when learning about challenging creative & technical problems
• An expert on industry trends and can leverage data to influence
• Dedicated and ambitious; takes initiative and follows-through
• The first to roll up your sleeves when something needs to get done
• Resilient in the face of change
• Attentive to detail but able to step back and look at the big picture
• Self-directed and autonomous yet able to collaborate effectively with a global team
• Proactive, you take initiative, and you always follow through
• Inclusive; you collaborate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Curious about Netflix's and the initiatives of the various organizations globally
• You thrive on offering creative solutions to challenging situations
• 10 years HR, ATS, VMS systems experience. Preferably Workday,
• You have prior staffing, recruiting, HR or client relationship management
• You have intermediate experience with Google Suite (Gmail, GCal, Google Calendar, etc) and recruiting systems. You're also proficient in tools that help eliminate manual steps by automating and integrating to ensure greater operational efficiency.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• You are a good problem solver, you know the right questions to ask to take on the situation at hand using the resources available to you
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• This position will require travel throughout the APAC region
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Feel free to take a look at our Culture Memo to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as an overview of our long-term view.