Business Systems Analyst - Finance Applications
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment. We are the first truly global internet entertainment network and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
The Netflix Financial technology team is looking for an experienced, curious and innovative problem solver Financials Business Analyst to work across our financials applications and support finance team.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
About The Role
• Work with Finance and cross functional teams to understand business requirements and drive projects towards successful completion.
• Configure systems , business process and build reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
• Work with technical teams to translate requirements and deliver system solutions covering all facets of testing, documentation and communication.
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
• 5 years of enterprise software experience in big ERP/accounting systems like Workday/Oracle/SAP as a systems analyst. Having Workday experience will be a plus.
• Understand Business flows very well and show clarity in thought when working with P2P (Procure to Pay) and other financial data.
• Understanding of accounting around P2P and core financial enterprise business applications.
• Experience building and supporting custom solutions.
• Established verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong, independent contributor who is comfortable navigating ambiguity, work in uncharted territory and also has curiosity to learn a complex business area.
• Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver a solid experience.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting (or a related field) or equivalent experience required.
• Functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: month-end close, financial reporting, supplier payments integrations with banks, Procure to Pay process for Studios.
• Entertainment industry experience a plus.