Business Development Associate, Games - External Games
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Business Development Associate, Games - External Games jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Business Development Associate, Games - External Games postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is seeking to hire a Business Development Associate within the Business Development, Games Partnerships team. Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and now they can download and play mobile games anytime, anywhere with a collection of Netflix curated and produced Games. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and this team sits at the forefront of the effort.
The Business Development Associate will work closely with the Business Development, Games Partnerships team to support key strategic initiatives across multiple business pillars. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for Business Development, an attuned games product sense, as well as a background sourcing, evaluating, and executing against game partnership deals across mobile, PC, and console.
• Support Business Development Managers and Senior Games Leadership in working closely with teams across Netflix to help ensure successful execution of game partnership deals.
• Stay informed on the complexities and priorities of how Business Development works with cross-functional teams (e.g. Production, Creative, Live-Ops, Marketing, PR, Engineering, etc.) to support and streamline day-to-day workflows.
• Perform data entry tasks to help track business relationships, as well as our game sourcing pipeline.
• Work with Business Development Managers and other stakeholders to coordinate NDAs for external partners and vendors.
• Help to schedule and coordinate all needs for high-profile partner meetings. Includes serving as a liaison between internal cross-functional teams and external partners.
• Coordinate logistics, such as travel arrangements, accommodations and meeting room locations for all Business Development team members attending key game events and conferences.
• Take ownership of executive presentations and distribute post-event meeting reports that summarize key insights, action items, and next steps for all relevant internal stakeholders.
• Demonstrated, at least 2 years of partner facing game industry experience in business development, account management and or partner management.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Knowledge of the gaming industry, including mobile, PC, and console platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve business goals.
• Knowledge of current and developing industry trends, awareness of competitors, and new business opportunities.
• Experience in learning quickly about new technologies and distilling information into actionable insights for internal stakeholders.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $125,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.