Business Analyst, Finance Technology
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our rapid expansion in creating owned content. We are the technology team at Netflix that manages the corporate ERP system along with many other financial/HR applications and tools. This position is based in the Alphaville office and will report to the Manager, Finance Technology in the United States. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep understanding of applications, systems and processes in the finance space.
Visit our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and opportunity to be part of our team.
• Develop strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across various finance and engineering teams
• Design and deliver future-proof, scalable solutions
• Drive projects forward from requirements gathering to post go-live support
• Lead training sessions, workshops and application demos for end users
• Create reports and analytic dashboards for stakeholders
• Configure systems based on business requirements
• 5 years of experience with financial software - ERP/accounting systems/custom (minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation)
• Hands-on Financials functional experience
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Think analytically and effectively apply logic to solve problems
• Experience building reports and dashboards in Tableau or other reporting tools preferable
• Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and thrive in fast paced work environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate and team with others
• Demonstrated commitment and achievement to exceed expectations and serve multiple partners while delivering an outstanding experience