Business Analyst - Finance Applications
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2020 9:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Business Analyst - Finance Applications jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Business Analyst - Finance Applications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Analyst - Finance Applications? Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment. We are the first truly global internet entertainment network and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
The Netflix Financial Applications Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our Finance organization. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious Finance Business Analyst to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
About The Role
• Work with Finance and cross functional teams to understand business requirements and drive them to successful completion
• Plan, prioritize and manage enhancements/projects on roadmap ensuring successful end user experience
• Work with technical teams to translate requirements and deliver system solutions covering all facets of testing
• Configure systems based on business requirements and design and develop custom reports for finance users as required
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements
• 5 years of enterprise software experience/ERP/accounting systems like Oracle or Workday as a systems analyst (minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation)
• Solid understanding of accounting around Billings, Revenue Recognition, Allocations, Consolidations and Reporting
• Strong understanding of Finance business processes and their interdependencies
• Experience building and supporting custom solutions
• Strong project management skills to take ownership of projects and drive them from inception to completion
• Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
• Organised and accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting (or a related field) or equivalent experience
• Workday Financials Implementation or support as financials consultant
• Ability to run SQL queries to analyse and troubleshoot data
A few logistical details…
• This position is located in Los Gatos, CA. Some travel is required
• Fully remote work not available
• We provide relocation benefits
• We provide visa assistance when possible This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.