NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Benefits Specialist position is part of the Netflix Benefits Team team within Talent. We have a unique approach to our benefits philosophy here at Netflix, developing and delivering programs that support our freedom and responsibility culture. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of applying the same method of thinking towards the delivery of an innovative benefit offering for our talent.
• You will work closely with our external and internal stakeholders (HRIS, Payroll, HR Generalists, and benefit consultants) to ensure accurate data exchange and effective operations of our UCan (U.S. and Canada) benefit and retirement programs.
• You will develop and create maintainable dashboards and reports that draw out insights on the performance and outcomes of our current and future benefit offerings.
• You will support annual renewals in our UCan countries, benchmark against our peers, research industry and employment trends.
• You will thoroughly understand and execute the compliance landscape that governs UCan benefits.
• You will work closely with our Employee Services Generalist team to both support them in responding to employee benefit inquiries and draw insights and learnings from their front line communication with employees to inform our work.
• You will take the lead on communication projects such as maintaining the Benefits Site and developing materials as needed.
To be successful:
• You've done this before. 4 years of benefits and/or HR operations experience with knowledge of relevant best practice, industry and compliance requirements.
• You have supported benefit programs at entertainment and/or technology organizations (preferred but not required).
• Passion. Our employees are our top priority, and enabling an amazing employee experience as a consumer of our benefits programs is your main guiding principle.
• Curiosity. You are able to approach benefits with a deeply analytical and curious mind to take in many data points and provide summaries and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way.
• Collaborative. You have the ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams understanding there is not one single voice making decisions. You actively seek feedback on our benefits from across the business.
• Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business executives. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows & movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.