Associate, Production Finance
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix is looking for an Associate, Production Finance to be part of our Local Language Originals team, based in our Seoul office, and working on scripted, docs, and comedy shows. This role will support Netflix teams and will also coordinate with our third-party production services companies.
• Budget tracking, review, and commentary
• Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
• Process and track fundings for production services companies
• Update production information in Netflix systems
• Onboard 3rd party production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
• Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
• Coordinate production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems.
• Audit selected production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
• Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
• Ad-hoc projects as needed
• 5-10 years of production accounting or production finance experience required
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment
• Entertainment industry experience focusing on production accounting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean