Associate, Production Finance - Nonfiction
Full Time Job
Associate, Production Finance - Nonfiction (EMEA)
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
The Production Finance team at Netflix is responsible for estimating and managing the production costs throughout the lifecycle of each production and provides insight and analytics to inform decision-making. The team understands the operations of a production and guides each project through its financial workflows required for a successful launch on the service.
We are looking for an Associate to join Netflix's Production Finance team in our European Headquarters in Amsterdam with a possibility to migrate to our Paris office. This position will closely work with the Netflix Production Finance Manager for Nonfiction supporting projects shooting throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Production Finance Associate will be tasked with supporting our continuously growing slate on a day-to-day basis, and providing consistency for our internal and external partners.
We are looking for someone with production accounting experience on nonfiction projects or someone who is willing to transition their focus from scripted formats to the nonfiction space.
• Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team
• Partner with the Production Finance Manager to process accounts payables, track project cash forecasting and funding, maintain multiple internal reporting tools and systems as well as general ad hoc projects
• Presentation of project reports to internal cross-functional teams
• Facilitate communication with external production accounting teams
• Inform internal cross-functional teams with project updates
• University degree and a minimum of five years work experience in finance or accounting
• Bi/multilingual proficiency with an emphasis on English and French
• The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for entertainment and finance is a must