Associate Producer, External Games
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Associate Producer, External Games jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Associate Producer, External Games postings
Full Time Job
This is your chance to be at the forefront of Netflix's new offering of Video Games. We will bring these new experiences to market through the world's leading streaming entertainment app with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries who are already enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and now they can download and play mobile games anytime, anywhere with a collection of Netflix curated and produced Games. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and this team sits at the forefront of the effort.
The Associate Producer will work closely with the Production team to support multiple external developers at once to deliver amazing games to Netflix members. The ideal candidate will have a passion for game development, a drive to support executive producers and the wider production team, be a proactive communicator and relationship builder, and always has an eye on the quality of our games.
• Work with Executive Producers on team-wide production initiatives by coordinating next steps, action items, setting up follow-up discussions, and preparing presentations or research for all relevant stakeholders.
• Provide production support on strategic initiatives including franchise games, Cloud games, localization, accounting, and QA
• Support Producers on multiple titles to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, against the design scope and aligned to broader portfolio and quality goals.
• Review game builds and milestones across design, creative, development, and production progress. Provide insights to producers and cross-functional partners.
• Help with the coordination of cross-functional teams to ensure they have visibility into milestones and challenges. Ensure that all teams have optimal product information to deliver games to market.
• Provide logistical support to help resolve unique complex product issues through ingenuity, creativity and any other means necessary to get the job done. Identify risks early and often and remove roadblocks and performance bottlenecks as needed.
• Work cross functionally to maintain a healthy team culture, communicative, transparent, motivated, committed and focused on realistic goals.
• 2 years of experience in game development (social, F2P, mobile, web, console, handheld)
• Experience working in QA, Production, localization, publishing or similar
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work as an impactful part of a cross-functional team on complex projects balancing quality, schedule, and scope.
• Familiar with key project management skills - Understanding of Agile methodology.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $125,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.