Associate Manager, EMEA Production Animation
This was removed by the employer on 3/23/2023 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Manager, EMEA Production Animation jobs in London-UK
Search all Associate Manager, EMEA Production Animation postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking a junior production executive on the Animation Series Production Team.
In this role, you will work with Netflix cross-functional teams and partner studios for both partner-managed and licensed animated shows in all stages of development and production through to delivery across EMEA region (mainly France and the UK).
The ideal person must be able to handle a fast paced environment and provide production management guidance and balanced decision making in supporting several projects from pre-production through delivery.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker able to exercise good judgment and be loosely coupled to the rest of the Series Production Team.
include but are not limited to:
• Create appropriate development, pre-production, production and post schedules and budgets with partner studios, Netflix cross-functional teams and creators to suit the needs of the show
• Manage and maintain relationships with partner and licensed studios, provide them with guidelines to meet the quality and schedules. Visit studios as needed.
• Lead kick-off and regular production meetings with partner studios and Netflix teams throughout all production phases
• Review production reports and troubleshoot any production, schedule and budget issues
• Review available scripts, designs, storyboards, animatics to meet expected standards
• Approve payments and changes in schedule or budget
• Be the first point of production contact, the central Netflix communication point for assigned shows and Netflix cross functional teams
• Initiate creation of stepped development schedules and budgets based on pitch materials, creative and business expectations and review them in a timely manner
• Manage stepped development schedules and budgets with creators and various Netflix Teams to suit the needs of assigned projects and report on their status
• Read and monitor materials and advise on scope of production
• Spearhead understanding of animation production studio needs
• Support and guide the animation testing period
• Support a proper handover/overlap of key information from development to the production teams
• Liaise with and update to the Netflix Cross Functional teams
• Provide production management guidance to partner managed productions
• Review productions through all phases of production and budgets, forecasting, supervising and advising shows to meet agreed creative and business expectations
• Update Netflix schedules and slate
• Introduce and guide crews in working with Netflix informational, security and delivery systems
• Propose and implement the updating and maintenance of Netflix information sources, new tools and best workflows
• Review tracking and cost reports in the first instance, helping to forecast potential delays or problems and provide production management guidance to problem solve with the licensed series studio
• Ensure that all Netflix procedures are followed for the confidentiality and security of the work
• At least 7 years of experience in managing animated TV series and feature productions
• Ideally previous experience as Line Producer/ Supervising Producer
• Experienced in more than one phase of production and in more than one department of a production
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and show flexibility to reprioritize when needed
• Ability to be articulate, have good written skills and be a clear communicator
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Attention to details and discretion with confidential information
• Proactive team player and positive problem solver
• Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, Final Draft - Shotgrid if possible
• Able to understand basic photoshop and design tools to manage files