Manager, M&A Integration & Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix's Corporate Development team oversees the company's M&A activities and explores other new business opportunities. Our group is looking for an experienced M&A professional to drive cross-functional deal teams, often across several simultaneous transactions, through confirmatory due diligence then integration strategy, planning and execution. You will work closely with the M&A deal team and will serve as the bridge between the Corporate Development team and internal and external stakeholders throughout the M&A process from evaluation to execution. This position reports to the Director, M&A Integrations and Operations and can be located in our California offices in Los Angeles.
• In conjunction with the Corporate Development deal team, project manage M&A transactions from start to finish by partnering with our internal stakeholders
• Prepare for and help drive cross-functional M&A meetings, author and distribute regularly scheduled written updates for each deal, and present updates to executive management
• Support M&A integration planning and execution efforts, to ensure that we achieve the strategic and operational objectives of each transaction
• Communicate clearly and succinctly with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and meeting of integration objectives
• M&A Integration practitioner with 3 years of experience across deals of varying sizes, executed with a track record of success
• Very strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence stakeholders and cross-functional partners
• Ability to take initiative and lead and navigate through ambiguity
• Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
• Continuous improvement mindset; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $220,000 - $385,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.