NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is looking for Senior Financial Analysts to join our team. This role will be the primary point person to support senior management in all budgeting and forecasting related areas. Senior leadership depends heavily on our Financial Planning & Analysis groups to accurately model and forecast the business as well as to lead the strategic analysis that is used to inform important business decisions.
We currently have opportunities available on the following teams:
- Marketing FP&A
- Studio FP&A
All roles are based in our Hollywood office. Depending on business needs and candidate background, you'll either be aligned to our Studio, Marketing or our Content teams, with the future opportunity to rotate across business functions as openings become available.
• Supporting near-term and long-term P&L forecasts
• Supporting key portions of the company's free cash flow forecast
• Developing insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for senior Netflix management
• Performing financial scenario analysis to support senior management's strategic decision making
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators.
• Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, management consulting, investment banking, or Big 4 accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
• The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
• 6 years of experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
• Superior proficiency with Excel & complex financial modeling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sound working knowledge of the related accounting guidance preferred
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, or Mathematics
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.