Associate, Content Financial Planning & Analysis - LATAM
NetflixMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Content and Marketing FP&A group is looking for an Associate to focus on Financial Planning & Analysis for Latin American content, marketing, and PR. This role will be a critical and integrated business partner to the content acquisition, marketing, and PR teams based in both Mexico as well as Brazil. They will be responsible for financial planning and analytics for the company's rapidly expanding initiatives. This position will reside within the company's Mexico City office.
• Support near-term and long-term P&L and Cash forecasts across a broad range of content categories in Latam.
• Facilitate strategic planning and support operating forecasts for all LATAM-based Marketing and PR teams.
• Prepare guidance and financial update materials for team leads and the Corporate FP&A team to identify tradeoffs and potential shortfalls or surpluses.
• Engage and assist Content, Marketing, and PR stakeholders in budget planning workflows and tools.
• Prepare dynamic scenario analysis to facilitate discussion when faced with economic trade-offs.
• Develop KPIs, metrics, and dashboards to understand current and future programming mix.
• Provide recommendations on how to adjust future spending to track towards investment goals across content categories, marketing campaigns, and geographies.
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators.
• Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, corporate finance, or investment banking is preferred.
• Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and delivering actionable recommendations based on that analysis.
• The successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
• Must have proficiency in working with systems and automated reporting tools (i.e., Hyperion, SAP, Workday financials, Anaplan, etc.).
• Superior proficiency in Excel and complex financial modeling.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.