Assistant, Post Facilities
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant, Post Facilities jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Post Facilities postings
Full Time Job
As Netflix continues to produce amazing content all over the world, we are also focused on creating the best services, facilities, and experiences for our filmmakers. The Studio is building in-house Post Production Services for the exclusive use of our shows. The Post Production Services team is charged with the strategy, implementation, and operational management of our purpose-built facilities and vendor partnerships, providing bleeding-edge technology, workflows, and services to our filmmakers.
You are self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. You have and display good judgment and significant initiative in engaging with internal and external parties. You help in creating a productive environment for the rest of the team and play a significant role in contributing to a collaborative and open work experience. You help keep our diverse team on schedule and unified.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Maintaining calendars for a team of engineering managers including booking and confirming meetings.
• Scheduling meetings, internally and externally.
• Tracking projects and their status.
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team.
• Coordinating travel arrangements and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...).
• Navigating a heavy volume of internal and external communications.
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Workspace.
• Assisting with team projects and events as needed.
• Coordinating team events.
• 1 Years as an assistant, production assistant, coordinator.
• Studio/Entertainment/Production and/or Technology Experience.
• Understanding of production and post-production process.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Naturally well organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them.
• Ability to adapt to new and unanticipated challenges that may arise as strategy evolves.
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.