Assistant, Creative Technologies
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Creative Technologies team at Netflix advocates for best practices and high production standards and evolves the tools and craft of motion picture production. From on-set to post production and final delivery, our team consists of experts in cameras, sound, data management, image science, editorial, color grading, VFX, virtual production, animation, and more.
We are seeking a Team Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Creative Technologies group in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. This is a position that require good judgment and significant initiative in engaging with internal and external parties. The team admin aims to create a productive environment for the rest of the team, and plays a significant role in contributing to a collaborative and open work experience, and keeping this global team united.
As part of the Creative Technologies & Infrastructure team, you will be impactful by:
• Maintaining calendars for a team of engineering managers including booking and confirming meetings.
• Scheduling meetings, internally and externally.
• Managing shipment, receipt and return of equipment.
• Tracking projects and their status.
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team.
• Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc...).
• Navigating a heavy volume of internal and external communications.
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Workspace.
• Assisting with team projects and events as needed.
• Coordinating team events.
Experience you're bringing with you:
• 2 Years as an assistant, production assistant, coordinator.
• Studio/Entertainment/Production and/or Technology Experience.
• Understanding of production and post-production process.
• Interest in technology and a love of sound and the moving image.
• Events experience.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• A love for collaboration.
• Naturally well organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them.