Assignment and Launch Assurance Lead
Full Time Job
At Netflix, the Editorial Insights team brings context to content - classifying it, describing it, and capturing its essence - to help connect our members to content they'll love.
As a senior member of the Editorial Insights Scale team, the Assignment and Launch Assurance Lead is responsible for ensuring title production flow, launch success and operational excellence for all title fulfillment work across Editorial Insights.
This is a role focused on our production effectiveness: from capacity and demand planning to load–balancing effort across a globally distributed team, with on-going responsibility for issue escalation and resolution. The role is therefore also a key contributor to our on-going efforts to evolve and scale our workflows, helping both to broaden our resource model and include newly developed sources of metadata.
• Leads day-to-day global assignment workflow, forecasting and managing staff capacity and other resources against title metadata workflow requirements both for standard launch operations and secondary workstreams, including innovation projects.
• Leads an assignment ''pod,'' the group responsible for load-balancing fulfillment effort and optimizing capacity across production staff within Editorial Creative and external partners
• Ensures launch success of all titles on service, leading on issue identification, escalation and resolution
• Serves as primary point of contact and communications for both intra-departmental and cross-functional capacity and fulfillment operations, partnering with operations teams across the title lifecycle
• Partners on development and oversees implementation of new workflows, including for prototype and innovation requirements
• Identifies, implements and maintains metrics and assessment of team performance and SLAs
• Supervises assignment-based tools
• Proven abilities implementing, managing and evolving complex editorial production workflows, particularly in matrixed and/or globally distributed environments
• Analytical and data-led, with experience creating and using qualitative and quantitative metrics to drive both creative and operational excellence
• Established and demonstrable collaboration, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Experience with capacity and demand planning, including risk assessment and management
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Experience in a media production environment (particularly metadata, TV or film) a plus