NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Asset Coordinator, Post Production Operations
The Asset Management team is essential to providing our customers with a great experience every time they play our content because we ensure the content delivered for the service is of the highest quality. As we continue to expand globally, our role is to maintain and elevate the high quality standards for our customers while building scale in our tools
The Asset Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Liaising with post production teams to assist in scheduling and prioritizing delivery of physical production assets to Iron Mountain, maintaining accurate inventory.
• Working alongside the Assets Specialists, and internal PR, Post Production and Security teams to support the ordering, fulfilling and execution of screening assets such as DCPs, Blu-rays, DVDs and various digital files
• Administering work for the scheduling, tracking, and verification of domestic and international deliveries of streaming, archive and screening assets.
• Communicating effectively with the Asset Specialists and cross functional partners to ensure the proper planning, availability and delivery of assets are met
• Liaising with filmmakers and Internal Post Teams to complete cuts/edits necessary for the creation of screening assets, as well as coordinate the proper QC of a final asset.
• Assisting and supporting software Engineering initiatives across our production, delivery and QC platforms, such as OCF 2.0, VFX Pulls, Shot management and Cut management, to ensure operational efficiency throughout the Content Pipeline for all users
• College degree preferred or additional production certificate programs
• 5 years of experience within medium to high budget studios, networks or high volume production companies
• Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Strong organizational skills with proactive mentality
• Have creative problem-solving abilities
• Familiarity with production and post software such as Shotgun, Pix, MediaSilo as well as newer cloud platforms such as Box, FileTrack, Scenechronize
• Knowledge of digital audio and video file formats
• Working knowledge of outside vendors including mix stages and DI facilities
• Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
• A desire to learn and personally grow within the digital Post industry
• Team-player who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
• Native or business proficiency in English
Netflix is the world's leading Streaming Content network with over 130 million members in 190 countries enjoying our originals like Stranger Things, Making a Murderer, and Golden Globe winner Roma. Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on Internet-connected screens.