Art & Print Producer - UK / Ie / Il
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2023 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Art & Print Producer - UK / Ie / Il jobs in London-UK
Search all Art & Print Producer - UK / Ie / Il postings
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
As a Netflix Art & Print Production Specialist you sit within the UK Marketing Production team and work alongside the Marketing Production Managers to support finishing, localisation and adaptations of marketing assets. As a Art & Print specialist you will be at the centre of asset finishing, quality control, brand consistency and technical delivery which is a pivotal part of the storytelling and execution of Netflix title marketing campaigns.
The UK Art & Print Specialist is also expected to contribute to wider EMEA initiatives that identify, innovate and develop opportunities for efficiency and increased impact to the team with the ability to clearly communicate them in a timely manner, and is quick to learn and adopt new / bespoke tooling and platforms.
Key Areas & Skills - ART/PRINT FINISHING EXPERTISE & GENERAL WORKFLOW
• Minimum 8 years experience
• Provide technical and creative finishing advice working alongside our finishing agencies and external partners on Key UK Export titles.
• Understand the core marketing creative intent with artwork assets and executing world class finishing on Art assets for UK campaigns.
• Be a brand guardian and knowledge centre for Marketing Art and OOH asset.
• UK Print production and OOH expert ensuring files are suitable and adaptable for multiple regions and formats. Contributing to vendor management, workflows and ensuring consistent creative excellence.
• Provide guidance and best-practices to internal and/or external partners during the finishing review process with areas of improvement on the artwork.
• Knowledge sharing and contributing to improving and scaling workflows and Global Production Design thinking, understanding regional nuances within the UK and EMEA team and contributing to EMEA & Global initiatives.
• Identify opportunities for innovation workflow refinement.
• Have a strong understanding of artwork workflows, formats, technical specifications and QC.
• Multi-tasker to be able to manage several different campaigns in different stages.
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
• Prepare and present decks/documents when required to communicate ideas, data points or work.
• Familiarity and appreciation for tools such as AirTable, Google Suite or Adobe Creative Suite.
• Solution-oriented, that is able to pivot and find ways to achieve the deliverables needed for the success of the campaign
ASSET COORDINATION & MANAGEMENT
• Coordinate asset delivery, from file and folder management to technical spec advice, on schedule, and budget.
• Plan timelines for review and feedback on multiple file formats assets per project.
• Ensure asset and project management internal tooling is updated regularly and gather required information from cross-functional teams.
• Create and manage asset delivery decks for large & some medium title campaigns
• Communicate and collaborate with the Localisation Vendors / EMEA APC (Art & Print Coordinator) on Localisation and managed timings to ensure delivery.
• Brief internal and external localisation teams on the production of adaptations and localised assets (from master file to different ratio formats and languages) and track progress to support production as needed on Large & Medium title exports
• Kick-off and manage QC with our internal localisation workflow and tools. From artwork to text and title treatments for Large & Medium Title exports
• Experience with transcreation and translation.