Animation Production Tools Specialist
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This production coordinator role is primarily focused on supporting our productions through our production management tools deployment and day to day production. The perfect candidate will have in depth production experience from having worked on several productions in either Series, Features or both. With a strong knowledge of Shotgun in a production context as well as a keen interest in production management tools this role alternate between being embedded on the productions and short term needs.
• Help formulate the production needs to the engineering teams for Shotgun development related to scheduling.
• Gather needs from the various production management teams to formalize our approach to shotgun scheduling and task management for both series and features.
• Support the onboarding of production to Shotgun: rolling out an appropriate show template for scheduling and tasks, supporting the production in creating pages which support their workflows.
• Work with artists to help define, onboard and continue to support their experience with Shotgun.
• Facilitate training process for producers, production management and artists.
• Create Shotgun user group in the studio to enhance knowledge sharing.
• Serve as primary production management system contact through pre-production, production and wrap for Production.
• Be an active participant in reflection and brainstorming for our long term production management tools strategy.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the smooth roll out, use and support of our production management tools for a production of view.
• BA/BS Degree
• 5 years experience in animation production. Expert experience with shotgun and its set-up for production use and reporting.
• Great Communicator to a varied audience.
• Team player
• Ability to handle multiple projects at various stages of production.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.