Animated Television Series Production Coordinator
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Animation Production Coordinator shared by Senior Manager Animated Television Series and Managers for Self Managed, Partner Managed and Licensed Animated Series.
Areas of Production Responsibility :-
• Production (at outside studio)
Reports to, the Senior Manager of Animation Series Production and Managers of Animation Series Production and is an active part of the Animation Production Management Team.
• Support managers in maintaining and updating schedules and micro schedules
• Maintain established update processes for Netflix teams
• Track productions in the first instance using production reports
• Provide day to day communication on the ground on current situations and help track and identify potential production situations that could require additional communication by managers or overall problem solving
• Ensure that productions have necessary materials and notify Managers of needs of the productions that require authorizations or their attention
• Update and maintain Netflix information sources
• Share information on Netflix processes, tools and resources, train new production staff and studios on Netflix processes of delivery
• Assist productions and managers in planning and coordinating travel
• Be the central communication point for all productions and Netflix regarding start dates, facility needs and anything related to the productions.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the Animation Production Management Team.
• 3 years in animated television series production
• To have experience in more than one phase of production is a plus but not essential
• Interest in working in a team and have good people skills
• Possess integrity
• Team player
• Ability to be articulate, have good written skills and be a clear communicator
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Ability to multi-task and show flexibility in prioritizing and re-prioritizing as situations arise through the day
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to respond if needed to timely, important or urgent matters after hours
• Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, Final Draft.
• Able to understand basic photoshop and design tools to manage files
• Understanding of animation scheduling and budgeting a plus but not required