Analyst, Production Market Intelligence
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2022 2:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Analyst, Production Market Intelligence jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Analyst, Production Market Intelligence postings
Full Time Job
The Netflix Production Strategy & Resource Planning team's mission is to empower Netflix to achieve its operational goals and creative pursuits through resource assurance. The team is designed to provide production market intelligence, business development and resource operations support to global title management colleagues. This role will consolidate various production data streams to provide concrete analysis and insights into the state of Netflix's production market supply chains. Market reports and resource retention recommendations will be created to inform strategic approaches to securing the optimal levels of infrastructure and creative services required to produce the best content possible.
A successful candidate is analytical, self-motivated, proactive, quick thinking and flexible while being able to juggle multiple priorities.
• Partner with Data Science and Engineering to maintain resource demand planning tools and perform detailed analysis on trends and behaviors that are unique to a production domain and region.
• Prepare country and industry reports that highlight supply chain consumption trends, risks and opportunities.
• Create a database to capture and maintain vendor pricing at the unit level for production infrastructure and creative service domains.
• Centralize partner intelligence and curate stakeholder newsletters to keep title management informed on market dynamics and trends.
• Track the performance of existing supplier deals.
• Provide pricing and cost analysis for resources that are acquired or built in house.
• 5 years of experience in an analytical role like strategy & operations, management consulting, production finance, or investment banking, ideally in a media environment
• Proficient in using spreadsheet tools like Excel/Google Sheets and presentation development with Powerpoint/Google Slides
• Experience working with large data sets and sourcing data using SQL
• Strong problem-solver and willingness to adapt when facing potential roadblocks
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work with minimal oversight and process
• Effective communicator and able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business and technical teams
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably business, economics, or mathematics