NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives at Netflix in Los Angeles, CA based in-office on a hybrid schedule.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for 2-4 Executives and alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
• Process expense reports
• Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
• Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
• Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed, e.g. assistance with preparing a presentation, org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
• 5 years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
• Prior experience supporting executives is preferred
• Event organization experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting