NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, L & Od
Administrative Assistant, Learning & Organization Development
Netflix is constantly innovating on how to best provide people around the world with stories they will love: movies and TV shows that are diverse across cultures, creators, genres, and formats. This is an exhilarating challenge as we seek to bring joy to over 200 million households across 190 countries. We're continuing to grow, and at the heart of supporting our mission is our Talent Team.
Our Talent team supports our employees across the globe in a variety of ways, including supporting the development of our people's skills and capabilities so they can do the best work of their lives at Netflix. We believe that the responsibility of growth and development of our employees and leaders is shared between Netflix and all our employees. Our Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD) team specifically plays a key role in this effort.
In this opportunity, you will support Directors who are part of Netflix's Learning & Organization Development team, based in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment. You will be self-motivated, proactive, maintain a strong emphasis on organization, and unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding role that needs someone with flexibility, good judgment, great communication, and the ability to implement effective systems. You will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact, grow your skills, and have fun in this challenging and exciting role!
• 4 years experience providing administrative support and heavy calendar management for multiple executives
• Working with multiple executives in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience working with people in different locations and time zones around the world
• Tech-savvy with absolute proficiency in Google Workplace (formerly G Suite)
• Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize and respond accordingly to the shifting needs of the team
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced setting Flexible in terms of responsibility and responsiveness, as well as having a positive ''can-do'' attitude
• Positive attitude and team player, especially when faced with changing responsibilities
• Comfortable working with executives at all levels of the organization
• Provide a wide variety of support functions to Directors including but not limited to: Heavy calendar management, including balancing meetings with colleagues in different timezones
• Event planning (e.g. offsites, workshops, conferences, internal team events, branded swag, gifts, etc.)
• Travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Ad hoc project support/management as needed
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
Netflix'sculture is an integral part of what makes us successful, and we approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that bringing together different perspectives and backgrounds helps build stronger teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.