NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 10:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant? Administrative Assistant - Original Animated Features, Production Management
Netflix's Animated Features Production team is looking for an experienced administrative assistant who is passionate about production AND animation. The successful candidate will be instrumental in coordinating alignment between the team and their cross functional partners. This will require a candidate to be positive and calm under pressure, while juggling multiple projects. This is a fast paced position in a rapidly growing studio that requires someone who is detail oriented and proactive.
About Animated Features Production -
The Animated Features Production department at Netflix Animation is focused on supporting a growing slate of long-form animated films and limited series, where we strive to create a strong culture of collaboration, opportunity, inclusion and partnership. We are responsible for supervising all aspects of physical production, from development through final delivery, across 2D, CG, Stop Motion and Hybrid Animated films. We establish preliminary project budgets and schedules, crew up films, identify creative partners (vendors) and support/suggest best practices throughout the life cycle of production.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Some communication with productions and vendors both internally and externally
• Assist with onboarding of new hires
• Streamline facilities and tech requests made by productions
• Liaise with in house production teams on protocols (expenses, travel, etc.)
• Attend meetings where appropriate, like production syncs, to take and share meeting notes
• Keep team documents up to date and organized
• Team and production event planning (offsites, recruiting events, etc.)
• 2 years as an executive or administrative assistant in production
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions and prioritize and respond accordingly
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to multitask a high volume of tasks
• Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps and Microsoft Office is critical
• Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture and champion the culture for the team This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.