Administrative Assistant, Public Policy Specialist Team
This was removed by the employer on 4/10/2020 5:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Public Policy Specialist Team jobs in Amsterdam-UK
Search all Administrative Assistant, Public Policy Specialist Team postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Public Policy Specialist Team? Netflix's business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our team in London is expanding to support our growing business in the market. With that, we're seeking Amsterdam based Administrative Assistant to support multiple directors specialized in copyright policy who are based across offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore.
The successful candidate will be proactive and able to work effectively supporting executives across different cultures and time zones. We are looking for someone who can make the overall team more organized. Interest and curiosity in our business and teams responsibilities is a must. Someone who demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
• Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
• Heavy communication internally and externally.
• 5 years of working experience as an assistant supporting multiple executives (a director or above).
• Experience working in an international environment, ideally experience in supporting teams remotely.
• Previous experience supporting legal or public policy executives is an advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Team-player who operates in a very fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.