Administrative Assistant, VFX International Originals
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the EMEA Visual Effects team based out of Amsterdam. This position will manage a very busy department, supporting an executive by handling incoming calls and emails, organizing meetings, managing complex agendas, and arranging travel, as well as providing department-level and production-related support.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, and flexible. They will be able to pivot when needed, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling meetings both internally and externally; coordinate logistics & technical set up for meetings
• Coordinate detailed travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Heavy communication internally with cross-functional teams and externally with production partners, vendors, crew, etc.
• Gather, organize and enter various production-related data and information across multiple tools and platforms
• Support the EMEA VFX team with ad hoc projects
• Talent search for VFX Producer/Supervisor availability
• Work collaboratively with admins and coordinators within the larger studio team and across various functions (e.g. Post Production, Creative Development, Production Finance, Physical Production, etc.).
• Must have at least 2 years of experience supporting production, post production or VFX executives on production sets or in a production/vendor office
• Fluent in English and another EMEA language preferred (e.g. French, Arabic, Danish or, Italian)
• Passion for films and television series a must
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks and prioritze effectively
• Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy.