Administrative Assistant - Strategy & Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Strategy & Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant - Strategy & Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant - Strategy & Operations?
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant - Strategy & Operations Production Management
The Production Strategy & Operations Team builds the connective tissue for the Netflix Studio, empowering our Production Management teams and cross-functional partners with the resources they need to do their best work. We partner across all teams in the Studio to define 'good process' and drive efficiency and innovation in an ever-evolving global production environment.
People who excel on this team are globally savvy, positive, kind, self-motivated, flexible of thought and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization. We value people who are creative problem solvers, have great judgement and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Truly collaborative, you are always excited to take on a new challenge and enjoy making the business better for everyone.
The Administrative Assistant supports the Director, Strategy & Operations directly, based in LA, and the wider Strategy & Operations team. The team has Project Managers in all major regions and this role will play a pivotal role in keeping this global team highly aligned and loosely coupled.
• Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
• Maintaining a log used to track projects and their status
• Attend meetings where appropriate to take and share meeting notes
• Keep team documents and meeting agendas up to date and organized
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc.)
• Help gather intel and establish relationships with other Assistants across teams
• Aid in preparing presentations and proofreading documents in GoogleSuite
• Manage membership for team email groups
• Assist with team projects and events as needed (offsites, onboarding new hires, team building activities, etc.)
• MBA/BA/BS Degree
• 2 years experience as an executive or administrative assistant, ideally in a media or management consultancy environment
• Familiarity with television series and film production or project management process
• Detail oriented and highly organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them
• Ability to prioritize and multitask a high volume of tasks, problem solve and offer creative solutions
• Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative setting
• Interest in learning about data driven decision making and basics of several internal data tools and applications
• Discreet and able to maintain confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Airtable, Slack and Monday.com (or similar project management or productivity applications) with the ability to learn and implement new tools/systems
• Fluent written and spoken English proficiency essential. Additional language(s) and experience working in an international environment a plus
• Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture and champion the culture for the team