Administrative Assistant, Production - Nordics
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2023 5:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Production - Nordics jobs in Stockholm-ST
Search all Administrative Assistant, Production - Nordics postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Production team (Production Management, VFX, Post Production), based out of Stockholm. This position will manage a very busy department, supporting an executive and the team by handling a heavy volume of emails, organizing calendars and meetings with external partners, creating and maintaining shared documents/presentations, and providing overall support.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail at all times. This is a versatile and fast-moving position that requires someone who is proactive, solution-oriented, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
We want folks from different backgrounds to feel expected, reflected, and respected at Netflix, and therefore we are committed to providing an accessible working environment for everyone.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the team with managing project meeting calendars.
• Organize meetings with a broad audience, potentially over different time zones.
• Support the organization of events for the local office.
• Maintain, update, and champion the use of our internal systems and applications.
• Process expense reports in a timely manner.
• Liaise with local vendors.
• Maintain data accuracy with consistent attention to detail.
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties.
• Work collaboratively with admins within the wider production organization and across different internal teams.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the department.
• At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a similar role.
• Ability to handle a very active team supporting numerous simultaneous productions.
• Flexibility to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters.
• Collaborative team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask a high volume of tasks.
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Forms, and Calendar), as well as being overall tech savvy.
• Fluency in English and Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian is required.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.