Administrative Assistant, Production Finance
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are looking for a stunning administrative assistant to support executives and critical projects in Production Finance, the team managing the production budgets of Netflix original content. This person will provide critical support organizing meetings and calendars and providing overall team support. This position is based in our Hollywood, California office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a fast-paced position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative. An interest in being the go-to person on the team for administrative duties is a must. An interest in the intersection of production finance is helpful as there will be many opportunities to learn.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Work collaboratively with other admins across multiple departments
• Ensuring technology in large meetings runs smoothly for presentations, meeting recordings, video conferencing, etc.
• Maintaining google group distros and org charts
• Updating show related production finance information in Netflix apps
• Updating production finance information in google sheet trackers
• Occasional lunch or event planning
• Arranging travel both domestically and internationally
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond after hours for occasional timely and urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask a high volume of tasks
• Proficiency in or ability to learn the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar) is required and critical
• Comfortable with technology for meetings, slack, learning to use Netflix apps
• Flexibility to handle rapid and frequent change and interest in taking on new tasks as they come up