Administrative Assistant, Production Finance
Full Time Job
Netflix is looking for an Administrative Assistant for Production Finance to be part of our Local Language Originals team, based in our Tokyo office, and supporting the team to manage Live-Action and Anime features, scripted, unscripted and docs shows. Our current team consists of native speakers of Japanese, Korean and Chinese. As the business grows, the more diverse the team will become. We are looking for a strong candidate who can support our team to grow together!
of the Role includes:
Finance Tasks :
• Setting up partners in Netflix payments system
• Process and track fundings for production services companies
• Maintain data systems with current production information
• Prepare documents for Cost report and budget comparisons
Language Support :
• Language support for non-Japanese / English speaking team members
• Document translation
• Produce meeting minutes / simultaneous bullet-point interpretation for bilingual meetings
Team Support :
• Logistic coordination as needed
• Ad-hoc project support as needed
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment.
• Accounting experience and/or assistant experience in finance required.
• Positive attitude & Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.