Administrative Assistant - Production Employment
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant - Production Employment-Ucan & Minors, Immigration & Diligence
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, across a number of specialist areas. The successful candidate will also have strong organizational skills, an unwavering attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to learn quickly, exercise good judgment and take initiative.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Tracking the status of various projects, creating and distributing informational emails, updating learnings database, maintaining department website
• Proactively finding ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
• Keeping minutes of staff meetings
• Being the subject matter expert on internal apps and technology, including upgrades and changes that impact the team
• Detailed and extensive schedule management, including maintaining calendars for multiple directors and managers, and scheduling meetings, internally and externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Administrative duties (i.e., processing travel and expense reports)
• Basic IT support
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• 3 years as an administrative assistant
• Team player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize assignments and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel and the Google suite of applications in a business environment (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive etc)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work proactively and take initiative
• Ability to consistently exercise great judgment
• Have a great sense of humor
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with more than 150 million subscribers in over 190 countries and rapidly growing. It's certainly an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our growing Production Employment Legal Team is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our 10-person (and growing) team in Los Angeles, California, reporting to the Director, Production Employment -- UCAN.
Our team is responsible for, among other things, 1) developing and implementing the best rules for protecting minors working on set; 2) increasing inclusion and diversity on our productions, both before and behind the camera; 3) creating and delivering presentations for our cross-functional partners to increase awareness of the changing legal landscape; 4) developing expertise outside the US for psychological evaluations of the participants in our unscripted shows; 5) enabling cast and crew to travel around the world, creating the best entertainment for our members.