Administrative Assistant, Physical Production
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Physical Production jobs in Stockholm-ST
Search all Administrative Assistant, Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Physical Production?
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, Physical Production - Nordics
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Production Management team based out of Stockholm. This position would manage a very busy department, supporting an executive and the team by handling a heavy volume of emails, organizing calendars and meetings with external partners, creating and maintaining shared documents/presentations, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced throughout the Nordics with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist Production team with assessing production paperwork and data and managing project meeting calendars
• Maintain, update, and champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset and paperwork delivery to Netflix.
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner.
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties.
• Gathering, tracking, and entering various production related data among multiple platforms.
• Working collaboratively with admins within the larger production management team and across different internal teams.
• Update Production Management ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
• Serve as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• At least 3 years as a Coordinator or Assistant supporting a Head of Production, Line Producer (or similar).
• Extensive previous experience working in production on set or in the production office.
• Ability to handle a very active team supporting numerous simultaneous productions.
• Flexibility to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
• Collaborative team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask a high volume of tasks.
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus.
• Proficiency in multiple languages, an advantage.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.