Administrative Assistant, Physical Production
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 10:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Physical Production jobs in Istanbul-IB
Search all Administrative Assistant, Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Physical Production? Administrative Assistant, Physical Production - Turkey
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced in Turkey with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars
• Processing expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Gathering, tracking and entering various production related data among multiple platforms
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger production management team and across disciplines
• Coordinating travel
• Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across EMEA with a focus on Turkey. Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix. Update production management ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow
• Service as bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• 3-5 Years as an executive assistant, assistant producer, or production coordinator supporting a Producer, a Production Manager and/or a Line Producer
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working with physical productions on set
• Ability to handle a very active team supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling and Final Draft or other Script writing software is a plus
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish, and proficiency in multiple languages is a plus Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.