Administrative Assistant, Physical Production
NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 8/20/2020 7:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Physical Production jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Administrative Assistant, Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Physical Production? Administrative Assistant, Physical Production, LATAM (Mexico City)
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our culture description and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
Netflix is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Physical Production team in Mexico City working on content across the region. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining calendars for Physical Team including booking and confirming meetings
• Scheduling meetings & calls, internally & externally
• Managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material
• Maintaining a log used to track projects and their status
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
• Coordinate flow of information with other Administrative Assistants across all offices
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc...)
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Suite
• The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed
• Coordinating offsite events & activities
• Coordinating suppliers information in the system and related payments
• 7-8 years experience as an Assistant
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and collaborative
• Enjoy working with people
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Google Suite and ability to learn implement new tools/systems
• Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English proficiency essential.
• Ability to work flexible hours This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.