Administrative Assistant - Physical Production
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2020 8:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Physical Production jobs in Alphaville-SP
Search all Administrative Assistant - Physical Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant - Physical Production? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our culture description and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
Netflix is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Production Management team in Alphaville. This position would manage a very busy department, supporting several executives by handling a heavy volume of calls and emails, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, helping coordinate the development slate and providing overall support.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication, as well as dealing with different personalities. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced in Brazil with local talents and producers.
• Maintain a log used to track production information
• Gather, track and enter various production related-data among multiple platforms
• Maintain calendars for Production Management Team (manage complex calendars)
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production and creative teams and across disciplines
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix
• Update data using Netflix tools and provide assistance in training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
• Serve as bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
• Maintain calendars for Production Management Team including booking and confirming meetings
• Schedule meetings & calls (internally & externally)
• Take notes in meetings and circulate information to the greater team
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc...)
• Create presentations and documents using G-Suite
• Coordinate offsite events & activities
• 5-year experience as a production assistant or coordinator
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting and collaborative
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understand of how to prioritize and manage accordingly
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
• English proficiency. Spanish is a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.