Administrative Assistant, Physical Production Spain
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Physical Production team, based out of Madrid, Spain. This position would manage a very busy department, supporting several Physical Production executives by handling a heavy volume of calls and emails, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced in Spain with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating heavy international travel
• Manage complex calendar(s)
• Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Gathering, tracking and entering various production-related data among multiple platforms
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines
• Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across EMEA with a focus on Spain.
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
• Update physical production ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
• Assist coordinators with schedule and budget reviews and analysis.
• Serve as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant, production secretary or production coordinator supporting a Producer, a Production Manager and/or a Line Producer
• Must have at least 3 years experience working with physical productions on set
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech-savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish, and proficiency in multiple European languages is a plus
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.