Administrative Assistant, Physical Production - International Originals
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Physical Production team based out of Amsterdam. This position would manage a very busy department, supporting an executive by handling a heavy volume of calls and emails, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced throughout EMEA with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating heavy international travel
• Manage complex calendar
• Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Gathering,tracking and entering various production related data among multiple platforms
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines
• Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across EMEA.
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
• Update physical production ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
• Assist co-ordinators with with schedule and budget reviews and analysis.
• Serve as bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• 3-5 Years as an executive assistant supporting a Director of Production or Line Producer
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working with physical productions on set or production office
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus
• Proficiency in multiple languages, an advantage (ideally French, German, Italian, Arabic and/or Spanish)
• Experience working with teams who do not speak English fluently.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.